– King NA, Horner K, Hills AP, Byrne NM, Wood RE, Bryant E, Caudwell P, Finlayson G, Gibbons C, Hopkins M, Martins C, Blundell JE
Exercise, appetite and weight management: understanding the compensatory responses in eating behaviour and how they contribute to variability in exercise-induced weight loss.
Br J Sports Med. 2012 Apr;46(5):315-22. Epub 2011 May 19.
-Tremblay A, Déspres J-P, Bouchard C.
The effects of exercise-training on energy balance and adipose tissue morphology and metabolism.
Sports Med 1985;2:223-33
– Trapp EG, Chisholm DJ, Freund J, Boutcher SH.
The effects of high-intensity intermittent exercise training on fat loss and fasting insulin levels of young women
Int J Obes 2008;32:684-691
– Yoshioka M, Doucet E, St Pierre S, et al
Impact of high-intensity exercise on energy expenditure, lipid oxidation and body fatness
Int J Obes 2001;25:332-9
– Doucet E, Imbeault P, Alaméras N, Tremblay A
Physical activity and low-fat diet: is it enough to maintain weight stability in the reduced obese individual following weight loss by drug therapy and energy restriction?
Obes Res 1999;7:323-33
– Carter JM, Jeukendrup AE, Jones DA
The effect of CHO mouth rinse on 1h cycle time trial performance
MED SCI SPORTS EXWERC 2004;36:2107-11
– Jeukendrup AE
Carbohydrate intake during exercise and performance.
Nutrition. 2004 Jul-Aug;20(7-8):669-77.
– Jeukendrup A, Brouns F, Wakenmaders AJ, Saris WH
Carbohydrate-electrolyte feedings improve 1 h time trial cycling performance.
Int J Sports Med. 1997 Feb;18(2):125-9.
– Parkin JA, Carey MF, Martin IK, Stojanovska L, Febbraio MA.
Muscle glycogen storage following prolonged exercise: effect of timing of ingestion of high glycemic index food
Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997 Feb;29(2):220-4.
PMID: 9044226 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
– Mc Millan- Price and Brand Miller 2006
Low glycemic index diets and body weight regulation
Int J Obes 2006; 30 (suppl): 40S-46S
– Thomas D, Elliot EJ, BAur L 2007.
Low glycaemic index of low glycaemic index load diets for overweight and obesity.
Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. Issue 18 (2). Article No CD005105
– Zemel, MN
Role of dietary calcium and dairy products in modulating adiposity.
– Zemel MB, thomson W, Milstead, et al.
Dietary calcium and dairy products accelerate weight and fat loss during energy restriction in obese adults
Obes Res 2004;12:585-90
– Major GC, Chaput J, Ledoux M, et al
Recents developments in calcium related obesity reseach
Obes rev 2008:9:428-45
– Shi H, Norman AV, Okamura WH
1(.25) dihydroxyvitamin D· inhibits uncoupling protein 2 expression in human adipocytes
FASEB J 2002;16:1808-08